For every $30.00 (just $1 a day) donated will buy one month of food for a Child
YOUR $30.00 DONATION WILL PROVIDE - One bag of VitaMeal which holds 30 child-sized meals—enough to provide one nourishing meal a day to a child for one month. Your $60.00 donation will provide two bags and your $120.00 donation will provide four bags.
Please give generously today.
VITAMEAL: FORMULATED FOR MALNOURISHED CHILDREN
- Contains 295 calories per child meal (Calories vary by formulation)
- Contains a balance of carbohydrates, protein, fat, and fiber
- Provides essential fatty acids required for normal brain development, skin health, and immune defense
- Provides electrolytes which are needed to maintain normal fluid balance and muscle function
- Includes 25 essential vitamins and minerals
- Provides vitamin A, which is essential for normal sight and immune functions
- Provides bone nutrients for normal growth and skeletal development
- Vegetarian and non-dairy
- Kosher and Halal certified (U.S. produced VitaMeal only)
- Ingredients can easily be added for every taste and culture
- Excellent for family and home storage use
- Each bag contains 30 child meals of nutritious, delicious food
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
U.S. Rice and Lentil Entree: Rice, Lentils, Rice Flour, Canola Oil (with Antioxidant - BHA), Salt, Anticaking agent (Silicon Dioxide), Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Zinc Gluconate, Vitamin E, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene, Vitamin K (Phytonadione), Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Folic Acid, Copper Gluconate, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3.
Malawi Roasted Maize and Soya Bean Porridge: Roasted Maize, Roasted Soybeans, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Zinc Gluconate, Vitamin E, Folic Acid, Beta-Carotene, Pantothenic Acid, Niacinamide, Copper Gluconate, Manganese Sulfate, Reduced Iron, Vitamin K, Vitamin A, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D3, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Biotin.
Contributions to Your Catholic Voice Foundation are tax deductible.
*Your Catholic Voice Foundation is a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.