Your gift enables Your Catholic Voice Foundation to deliver the unchanging Word of God to an ever-changing world.
Every Gift Matters…
- Catholic Online reaches more than 1 billion potential households, and tens of millions of readers each year.
- Catholic Online School is delivering a FREE world-class Catholic education to 950,000 student enrollments around the world with over 6,000 video lessons.
- Every morning, tens of thousands of people start their day using our Daily Readings with Questions for Reflection by Deacon Keith Fournier. That's more than 100 million views to date!
- Catholic Online reaches over 40 million people a year with strong, magisterial Catholic content through various social media channels.
- Catholic Online School teaches students in 193 countries with the support of generous donors from 144 countries.
Firstly, thank you for the wonderful work that you do. I'm inspired to donate because of the valuable information that is available online - it should not be lost. I do frequently look up the lives of saints as their lives inspire me. As a user I feel that I should donate even if it is small. The "Mission is to Provide a FREE World Class Catholic Education for Anyone, Anywhere" deserves support.
Hi Deacon, I was inspired to give because through my parents’ financial sacrifices I recently completed thirteen years of Catholic education. I wish that all Catholic parents could have the means to give this gift to their children. God Bless!
Dear Deacon Keith, I was fortunate to afford a Catholic education for my children, however due to the cost of maintaining school structures as well as paying lay teacher’s wages our Catholic schools are closing. This on-line school is perfect for the current generation! God bless your ministry.
Why did I donate? Not sure what other answer there is other than for the Lord. I share your weekly readings with my Catholic CCE students every Sunday in order to expose them to the Word. The least I can do is to support my brothers and sisters in Christ. We are a team working together for the Lord.
I am a full pledge catholic and with God's grace I'm practicing my thoughts in church and to other catholic institutions. I'm returning it to God what is due for Him. Help me pray that I will be blessed abundantly so I could continue to support your foundation so I can also help the students who wants to get closer to God.
The reason I donated was because I’m a former Catholic school teacher. I say “former” because our school closed last year. Our community lost a wonderful institution touching many lives through the Catholic faith. Personally, I’m still grieving the loss. You’re providing an amazing ministry and I firmly believe our world needs the Catholic Church to survive today’s daily trials and tribulations.
Simply put, I’m a Catholic and, within my limits, willing to help spread the good news.