XO 7-inch Kids Tablet
HELPING CHILDREN BUILD DREAMS!
For every $139.00 donation we receive, YCVF will send one XO 7-inch Kids Tablet to schools for children of poverty. The XO Kids Tablets are designed for children to learn moral and formal education that will empower them to overcome poverty. (LEARN MORE)
Featuring a 7" multi-touch, capacitive HD screen, the XO Tablet provides brilliant colors and a clear picture with a 1.6 GHz dual-core processor and 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity to offer high-speed browsing to parents and kids alike. Kids can use the Dreams Interface to explore more than 100 free, preloaded games, apps, videos, eBooks and other content that are organized by ability and interests instead of age. This family-friendly tablet offers three separate user profiles and parental controls that allow you to control your child's access to apps, the Internet and more.
- Designed and developed by One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) with a library of educational content curated by OLPC in collaboration with nationally recognized educational experts.
- 7" multi-touch, capacitive HD screen with a 1024 x 600 dpi resolution for brilliant colors and a clear picture
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system
- 1.6 GHz dual-core processor
- Dreams Interface offers over 100 free, preloaded games, apps and more based on subject areas, interests and skill level
- Dream Categories include XO Doctor, XO Artist, XO Writer, XO Astronaut and more
- Google Play offers access to millions of additional apps, games, books and more
- Three separate user profiles allow use by different members of the family
- Parental controls let you control access to apps, the Web and Google Play
- XO Journal tool allows parents to track how their child spends his or her time on the tablet and where his or her interests lie
- Bilingual design lets you change the environment to Spanish or English
- Front 1.2 MP and rear 2.0 MP cameras
- 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of flash memory
- 802.b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity
- microSD and USB ports
- Supports MP3, WMA, WAV, APE, AAC, FLAC and OGG music files
- AVI, MOV, 1080p MP4, RMVB, FLV and MKV video file support
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Bumper case offers protection
- Google certified
- Bumper case
- AC adapter
Contributions to Your Catholic Voice Foundation are tax deductible.
*Your Catholic Voice Foundation is a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847